Master Mariner,DipCarSur, MIIMS
A Master Mariner with thirteen+ years of shipping experience. I have sailed aboard Oil and Gas tankers graduating through the ranks from Mates to Captain of the ship . I have also gained significant shore experience working with Maersk Singapore as an Executive in the Business Development team. I have been working as an assistant marine surveyor with M/s Constellation Marine Services since 2009
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Pre entry condition survey
- Measurement survey
- Ballast tank cleanup operations supervision.
- On hire- off hire surveys
- Pre purchase surveys for yachts and small boats.
- Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator (LCHS) Course – Gas
- Ship Manoeuvring Simulator and bridge teamwork
- Accident Investigation and Reporting Course
- Bridge Team Management (BTM) – IMO Model 1.22
- ECDIS certificate – IMO Model 1.27
- Specialized Advanced Gas tanker certificate.
- Master’s Medicare.
- Ship security officer certificate.
- Safety Officer’s course
- All STCW courses.
Tel. : +971 4 4232884 & +971 4 4518060
Fax : +971 4 4232894
E-Mail : email@example.com
For Captain Delzin Irani’s CV, please click CV